Strawberry and Wine Festival is May 16th and 17th.
Shrimp, Maters and Mugs Festival and Fireworks Show is June 27th
Down on the Farm Crab Feast September 5th
Gourds, Goblets and Ghouls Festival is October 10th and 11th.
To be a vendor at any of our festivals please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out one of our vendor forms below…
Vendor Forms: BY SUBMITTING A FORM THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO AN EVENT. WE WILL REVIEW YOUR FORM AND CONTACT YOU TO LET YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED. THIS IS TO MAKE SURE WE DO NOT GET DUPLICATE BUSINESSES AND THAT ALL VENDORS MEET HVF STANDARDS.
Strawberry & Wine Festival – Single Event Form
This form is for the Strawberry & Wine Festival event only.
Strawberry & Wine Festival AND Shrimp, Maters & Mugs – Bundle Form
Do you want to participate in both the Strawberry & Wine Festival AND the Shrimp, Maters & Mugs Festival? Bundle and save by RSVPing for both these events. The vendor fee is $100 for this bundle.
Gourds, Goblets & Ghouls Festival – Single Event Form
This form is for the Gourds, Goblets & Ghouls event on October 12th and 13th.
Vendors will be accepted in this order: returning vendors in good standing and then in order of request.
We cannot prevent vendor duplication of arts and crafts products. We will do our best to keep similar booths separated.
For franchise businesses, only one representative per franchise is permitted.
Our events are outdoor and rain or shine. You will be able to unload your products next to your booth for set up and then directed where to park your vehicle.
All vendors must be set up, vehicles removed and ready for inspection 30 min prior to the festival start time. No vehicles will be allowed in after this time. This is strictly enforced and there will be no exceptions. We need this time to assure the safety of our guest.
Each Vendor will be given 5 entry passes/wristbands for helpers/employees. Any additional passes needed can be purchased for $2 off the attended festival advanced ticket gate price.
At this time there is no electricity at any vendor spots. We do allow quiet generators if it is needed. Hanover Vegetable Farm will inspect the use of generators and reserves the right to deem them to loud for use. If you are in need of electricity let us know and it may be something we work to provide in the future.
Rules and Regulations:
- The Hanover Vegetable Farm reserves the right to refuse the approval of a vendor application.
- NO REFUNDS will be made in the event of rain. If weather is severe, the Hanover Vegetable farm will make the decision to continue the Festival or cancel. If Hanover Vegetable Farm cancels the event then some form of refund or credit for a future event will be issued.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued 30 days prior to the event.
- Vendor setup starts at 8:30 am. Vendors may set up there booth the night before an event with permission and only in the set time given.
- The Festival assumes no responsibility for loss of product during the Festival or if the vendor chooses to set up their booth the night before the event.
- Once the gates open any items that need to be dropped off to your booth must come through the vendor entrance at the front gate and the person must have an entry pass/wristband
- Vehicular field access for booth supply drop off/unloading and loading is prohibited. No vehicles will be allowed to enter the field for break down until the scheduled end of the event.
- Vendors must remain set up and man their booth through the entire event. Failure to do so without permission from the management of Hanover Vegetable Farm will result in a $25 fine which will need to be paid before being excepted into any other events. Multiple infractions will result in the vendor not being allowed back to Hanover Vegetable Farm Events.
- If you are a vendor selling food items and/or providing food samples, you must complete all Permit Application from the Hanover Health Department. No exceptions, you will be inspected that day by the Hanover Health Department.