Shrimp, Maters & Mugs Festival
Hanover Tomatoes, Shrimp and Fire Works what a fantastic combination! Let’s get the summer kicked off right with Hanover tomato pies, all you can peel and eat Shrimp, live music, cold brews, wine tastings, vendors and finish it all off with a fireworks show! Blankets and chairs are welcome, there will be lot’s of space to spread out in the field and enjoy the show.
Keep reading to get all the details for this good time down on the farm.
Shrimp provided by: Order Up Seafood
Click on the logo to check out their menu for your next event.
$1 from every ticket sold and $5 from every Private Tent package purchased will be donated to the Children’s Hospital Foundation!
Thanks in advance for helping us raise funds for this amazing hospital!
Free Beer Can Glass (while supplies last) or wine glass for everyone 21 and over.
Free koozie to the first 1000 through the gate 21 and over.
Sponsored by: Renewal by Anderson
Festival Times, schedule and ticket info:
– $30 for the All You Can eat Shrimp ticket:
This includes all you can eat shrimp from 2- 5 pm. Additional items while supplies last: BBQ, Hush Puppies, Corn, Water and Soda. All festival activities including the fireworks show until 9 pm. THIS TICKET IS IN ADVANCE ONLY. ONLY 1000 WILL BE SOLD. NO AT GATE SALES! SO GET YOURS TODAY!
– $8 Advanced Festival and Fireworks Only show ticket.
This ticket is good for entry starting at 5 pm and includes all the festival activities and the fireworks show. Children 3 and under are free.
– $12 Festival and Fireworks Only at the Gate ticket.
This ticket can be purchased at the gate the day of the festival starting at 5 pm. It includes all the festival activities and the fireworks show. Children 3 and under are free.
Military, Fire, EMS and police: $2 off with ID (at gate only)
– PRIVATE TENTS! Get the best seat in the house, a reserved one! ONLY 50 AVAILABLE!
Private tent package is $225 and includes:
– 4 tickets
– private 10×10 tent
– table and seating for 8 (comfortably) It’s your tent so invite as many as you want to sit. You may bring your own chairs (no tables)
– cut the line pass cus WE BRING THE SHRIMP TO YOU!
– discount on additional tickets: $25 each (limit 10)
– The tent is yours for the entire festival. Until 9 pm.
Contact Kevin at: 804- 752-2334 to reserve a private tent. First come first serve.
CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER ARE FREE.
PETS ARE WELCOME. PLEASE KEEP ON A LEASH AND CLEAN UP AFTER THEM.
- Festival hours are 2 pm to 9 pm
- Doors will open at 2 pm for those that have the All You Can Peel and Eat Shrimp ticket. NON VIP seating will be first come, so get in line early if you want to pick your seat. (There is a seat for everyone who buys a ticket)
- Entry for everyone that got the Festival and Fireworks Only ticket will start at 5 pm.
Schedule and times of events:
- The entire festival, vendors, wineries, beer garden, additional food options and family activities are open from 2 pm to 8:30 pm
- Shrimp will be served from 2 pm to 5 pm ( you must purchase the all you can eat shrimp ticket to enter the festival between 2 and 5 pm)
- Live Music: Brent Smalls 2-5 pm. Cobalt Whiskey 5-8:30 pm
- Tomato Pie contest will be at judged at 7 pm
- Jonathan Austin will be entertaining the crowd with juggling and magic from 5:30 to 7:30
- Fireworks show will be at dark. Current time for the show to start is 8:45 pm (show length: approx. 15 min)
- Last call for alcohol will be 8:30 pm. Alcohol will not be served during or after the fireworks show.
Want to enter a Hanover Tomato Pie in the tomato pie contest?
Contact Megan at 804-752-2334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1st place: $100
2nd place: $75
3rd place: $50
– All pies will need to be delivered by 5:30 pm
– They must be in a covered dish with your name and contact information attached.
– You do not need to be present to win. But you should cus it will be a lot more fun!
– Judging will be at 7 pm next to the main stage.
Wine tastings from:
All proceeds from beer sales benefit the Rockville Center
$5 for a 16 oz pour
Bold Rock Green Apple
– Jus Cukn’ BBQ: Stuffed Hanover Tomatoes
– Fire Sides: Hanover BLT”s and Fried Green Tomatoes
– Pizza Nostra
– Woodhead Grill
- Creative Faces by Stephanie
- Liberty Mutual
- Simply Southern by PPG, Inc.
- Stella & Dot
- Hodge Podge Crafters
- Neighborhood Flags
- En Theos Boutique
- Elegant Ammo
- Whitley’s Peanuts
- Lisa’s Cornhole Bags & Boards
- Color Street
- WKC Trading
- Torched by Fire
- Grateful Gypsy
- Bridget Foster
- All Bottled Up, LLC
- Bow Fairy
- Erin Crocker & Linette Kasper
- Hidden Hill Farm
- JES Foundation Repair
- Pampered Chef
- Solimar Designs
- Luxury Bath of Richmond
- Little Black Dog Soap Co.
- Beef Jerky Outlet
- Live Life therapy Inc.
- Bethel Builders
- Champion Windows
- For Old Times Sake
- Bee’s Treasure Trove
- Leaffilter North of Virginia, LLC
- Bath Fitter
- Tupperware by Sissy
- Thirty-One Gifts
- Claville Fashion Truck
- Glen Allen Tea
- Lush Cupcakes
- Tastefully Simple
- D and T Craftworks
- Paparazzi Accessories
- Keva Style
- The Big Bow Wow Booftique
- Pure Romance
- Wire and Rocks
- Robens for Supervisor
- Lilly Bloom Soaps
- Tastable Country
- Valentour’s Honey Bee
- Mr. Fix It
- Hot Jelly Pot
- Designs by Ms. Rita
- ADT Security, LLC
- Noonday Collections
- Homes for Hero’s
- State Farm
- Old Dominion University
- Wonders Woodland Creations
- Mass Mutual
- Beading Creations
- Zo-Zo’s Jams
- J.J. Kings Secret Sauce
- Do Terra
- Profamily Innovations, LLC
- Fit 4 Clean Janitorial
- All About the Beverage
- Lammar Maries Gourmet Popcorn
- Streamline Insurance Solutions