Shrimp, Maters & Mugs Festival
Hanover Tomatoes, Shrimp and Fire Works what a fantastic combination! Let’s get the summer kicked off right with Hanover tomato pies, all you can eat Shrimp, live music, cold brews, wine tastings, vendors and finish it all off with a fireworks show!
Keep reading to get all the details for this good time down on the farm.
Festival Times, schedule and ticket info:
- Festival hours are 2 pm to 9 pm
- Doors will open at 2 pm and NON VIP seating will be first come, so get in line early if you want to pick your seat. (There is a seat for everyone who buys a ticket)
- Entry for everyone that got the Festival and Fireworks Only ticket will start at 5 pm.
Schedule and times of events:
- The entire festival, Vendors, wineries, beer garden, additional food options and family activities are open from 2 pm to 8:30 pm
- Shrimp will be served from 2 pm to 5 pm ( you must purchase the all you can eat shrimp ticket to enter the festival between 2 and 5 pm)
- Tomato Pie contest will be at judged at 7 pm
- Fireworks show will be at dark. Current time for the show to start is 8:45 pm
- Last call for alcohol will be 8:30 pm. Alcohol will not be served during or after the fireworks show.
All you can eat