Gourds, Goblets and Ghouls Festival Sponsored by: James River Equipment
Tickets on sale now!!
Gourds, Goblets and Ghouls Festival presented by: James River Equipment
October 14th and 15th 11-6 pm each day
Sponsored by: James River Equipment
Boney and Betty are back for another fun time down on the farm this fall!
With live music, 12+ wine, cider and distilleries, a beer garden, 75+ vendors, hayrides, pumpkin picking, corn maze and lots of fun activities for the whole family!
The Red Vein Haunted House will be open and ready to scare Saturday night! (opens for the season September 30th) For more info on the haunt visit redveinhaunt.com
Free goblet (while supplies last 500 each day), wine or beer can glass for everyone that buys the tasting Ticket!
Each Day of the festival: Free tote bag given to first 250 to enter each day 21 and over!
Proceeds benefiting the:
– 11- 2 pm Dakota Kensy Band
– 2:30- 6 pm Main St. Station
– 11:00 – 2 pm Last Chance Cowboys
– 2:30 -6 pm Cobalt Whiskey
Food Trucks including:
We will have our very own Brunswick Stew!
– Jus Cukn BBQ
– Woodhead Grill
– Dominic’s of NY
– RVA Foodies (Tacos)
– Southern Spud
– PRD Concessions
Sweet Treats including:
– Maria’s Apple Cider Donuts
– Leisure Time (funnel cakes, Ice Cream and more)
Activities for all include:
– Corn Maze
– GIANT PUMPKIN JUMP PAD
– Petting Barn (feed is $1)
– Corn Cannons! (additional fee for corn to shoot)
– Corn Bin
– Giant Sand Box
– Inflatable Village from: Leaping Lizards Inflatables (additional charge)
– Charlotte’s Web Hide and Seek
– Face Painting (additional fee)
– Pony Rides (additional fee)
– Adult beverages brought to you from our Non-Profit Partner Five-0 Tiki Foundation
– Kids Entry Only Ticket: $8 ($12 at the gate.)
Kids 4-17. DOES NOT Include a pumpkin.
– Adults Entry Only Ticket: $12 ($20 at the gate)
18 and over: DOES NOT include a pumpkin.
Enjoy all the fun of the festival but leave the pumpkin picking to someone else. Yes, you can ride the hayride for fun if you like. If you do decide to get a pumpkin once you are inside you can pick and purchase those for just .79 a lb!
– Adult and Child Pumpkin Ticket: $20 (This ticket is $28 at the gate)
Enjoy all the festival has to offer, plus this INCLUDES YOUR PUMPKIN you pick from the field!
– Adult TASTING and PUMPKIN Ticket: $30 (This ticket is $40 at the gate)
Enjoy all the festival has to offer, PLUS TASTINGS, and you get a goblet (while supplies last), wine or beer can glass and a PUMPKIN you pick from the field!
Additional pumpkins may be purchased for just .79 a lb!
– Add a Haunt Ticket for Saturday Night by visiting Reid Vein Haunt Website
CLICK ON THE TICKET LINK FOR ALL TICKET PURCHASES! SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 15TH
– Hayride is included with all tickets. Ride as many times as you like!
– Pets are welcome! Please have them on a leash and clean up after them.
– No outside food or drinks are allowed.
– You are welcome to bring chairs to sit out and enjoy the music.
– NO tents or umbrellas.