5th Annual Strawberry and Wine Festival
Great time down on the farm with 14+ Wine, Cider, Mead and Beers. Delicious fresh picked Strawberries!(Strawberries are already picked and ready for you to enjoy) Plus live music on two stages, 75+ vendors and lots of delicious food trucks!
With Saturday ending with a Fireworks Show at aprox. 9:15!
The Strawberry and Wine Festival will again benefit:
$1 from all at gate sales will be donated to Relay For Life and the American Cancer Society!
Strawberry and Wine Festival June 27th (2-9 pm) and 28th (11-6 pm)
$10 advanced ticket ($17 at the gate).
Tickets can be purchased on line (+ convenience fee ) or at the farm.
– entry into the festival
– wine tastings from 15+ wine, cider and meads.
– wine glass for everyone 21 and over
– a real good time!
Click here for Saturday June 27th ticket.
Click here for Sunday June 28th ticket.
– 10 and under and 90 and over are free to enter.
– Ages 65 to 89, Military, Police, Fire and Rescue: $12 at the gate with proper ID
– Pets are welcome! Please keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
Free tote bag to first 750 people through the gate each day.
Free Koozie to first 1000 people (21 and 0ver) through the gate each day.
Wine, Cider, Mead and Beer:
Beer garden provided by and all proceeds go to: The Rockville Center
– Center of the Universe: Pocohoptas
– Midnight Brewery: Rockville Red
– Abita: Strawberry lager
– Bold Rock: Virginia Draft
– Bud Light
and Abita Root Beer for the kids!
Saturday June 27th:
On the Main stage
2-5 pm The Dirty Runaways
5- 8:45 pm Right Turn Clyde
On the Barn Stage
3-8 pm Kenzie Kincaid
Sunday June 28th:
On the main stage
11-3 pm Cobalt Whiskey
3-5 pm Matt Via (lead singer of The Dirty Runaways)
On the Barn Stage
12- 4 pm Brent Smalls
Food, Vendors and activities